Fairfield Painting Contractor – Fairfield Wash and Seal We will give your home a facelift…With a fresh coat of paint!
Let’s face it, painting can be a pain. It is something that we all put off as long as possible. It can feel like a daunting prospect. How long will it take, how much will it cost?
Which Fairfield County painting company will do it best? Granted, we all love what a fresh coat of paint does to our homes look and feel. Have
Did you consider giving your home a fresh coat of paint? If your answer is yes, you probably have a few questions. Here are some of the questions our clients ask us most often.
How do I know when it is time to paint?
There are some obvious signs that it’s time to paint. Among those signs are:
- Bubbling, cracking or peeling paint.
- Color has faded.
- You’re preparing to sell your home.
- You want to make a change to your décor.
What are some of the latest trends in painting home décor?
If you’re considering painting your home, you might as well try to keep up with painting and home décor trends. According to Elle Décor, 15 color trends will be huge in 2019.
Items on their list include:
- a contemporary twist of forest greens,
- a minimalist and timeless off-cream,
- soft terracottas,
- power-inducing aquas.
What are the advantages of hiring a painting contractor?
Doing it yourself is always an option, but there are some advantages to hiring a professional to do the job for you.
- Time. People put off painting because they are waiting to have the time to do it.
- Quality. You paint once in a while, but painters like our team, paint every day.
- Tools. Painting contractors already have the tools to do the job.
- Ideas. A professional painter can provide excellent feedback and advice concerning your ideas.
What should I look for when hiring a painting contractor?
Before hiring a painting contractor there are several criteria that need to be on your list:
Are you looking for a licensed and insured painting company in Fairfield County, CT?
Fairfield Wash and Seal provides full-service exterior and interior painting in Fairfield County, CT. We are a friendly, locally owned licensed and insured painting company that is eager to provide you with the best quality service.
Call us with any additional questions you might have about painting your home or business.